Andik did not expect to get the best goal of AFF Cup 2016
Andik Vermansah admitted did not think could achieve the best goal award in AFF Cup 2016 Agen Bola.
“To be sure, I thank alhamdulillah got this award and I also did not expect,” said Andik to BolaSport.com, Monday (25/09/2017).
The award was announced at a meeting of the ASEAN Football Federation or AFF delegation held at Sofitel Bali, Nusa Dua Beach Resort, Bali, Saturday (23/09/2017).
Andik’s goal against Singapore in the group stage was selected as the best score in the AFF Cup 2016.
At that time, Andik managed to thrill the Singapore goal nets by releasing volley after a welcome cross Rizky Pora in the 62nd minute.
Andik’s goal colored Indonesia’s victory over Singapore and qualified for the semifinals.
“This award is very valuable in my football career so far, considering this award from ASEAN,” said Andik.
“I am very grateful to the people who have supported me, especially my parents, family, relatives, friends, and certainly my fans,” he said.
Andik makes this achievement as a whistle to achieve other achievements.
“I want more spirit to practice and pursue achievements that I have not achieved,” said the Selangor FA star.
Morientes: Marco Asensio A Rare Player
Former Real Madrid striker Fernando Morientes has praised Marco Asensio thanks to his outstanding performance for the club and his country this season.
Los Blancos coach Zinedine Zidane and Spain coach Julen Lopetegui have been entrusted with the 21-year-old.
With the signing of the player’s name backed by Isco and Toni Kroos, Morientes expects great things from the star.
“It’s rare to find players with talent like Asensio,” Morientes told the media.
“Maybe he’s only a decade. There’s great hope in the player but I’m sure he’s talented enough and can bear that hope. ”
Asensio performed well early in the season, scoring four goals in six Madrid’s opening matches.
Although he missed the Champions League contra APOEL, he returned to action when Madrid aground 1-0 at the hands of Real Betis.
David Luiz Red Card, Chelsea coach Sindir Referee
Duel between Chelsea and Arsenal in the fifth week of the Premier League 2017/2018 at Stamford Bridge on Sunday (17/09/2017), decorated with red cards. David Luiz was sent off by referee Michael Oliver after breaking Sead Kolasinac.
It extended Chelsea’s bad record against Arsenal. In the previous dual meetings, they also lost one player due to a red card. Victor Moses got a red card in the 2016/2017 FA Cup final and Pedro Rodriguez at the Community Shield.
For David Luiz’s red card, Chelsea coach Antonio Conte did not fully accept the referee’s decision. He considered the referee should also see when Alexis Sanchez violated Luiz just before the red card in the 87th minute.
“David Luiz, you know very well that I do not like to comment on referees, I have not done this for a long time and I’m not doing it right now.The only thing I can say is you have to see what happens before the tackle,” said Conte. Soccerway.
Not yet known whether David Luiz will get an additional punishment for his tackle to Kolasinac. If that happens, Conte insists Chelsea is ready to appeal.
“We have to wait for the referee’s decision to know how many matches he will miss, we are very respectful of the game, but it is very strange to finish the third game in a row against Arsenal with 10 players,” he said.
Fortunately, performing with 10 players did not make Chelsea lose focus. At least, they can still resist the onslaught of Arsenal until the game ends with a score of glasses.
No Discussion of Chiellini’s New Contract
Juventus have reportedly still had to open talks with Giorgio Chiellini on a new contract, but it was delayed for now Agen Sbobet Terpercaya.
The 33-year-old center-back was sidelined with injuries, with his contract expiring on June 30.
There are suggestions that a two-year deal has been offered, but the media believes that no talks so far have happened between the club and the player’s representatives.
However, good relationships between the parties remain intertwined and there should be no problem in settling an agreement.
The Italian-born player started his career with the Serie A champions in 2005, having previously undergone a series of careers with AS Roma, as well as a short loan status for Livorno and Fiorentina.
Although he was already head three, he still entrusted his name in the defense of the Italian national team squad.
Chelsea’s “Prince of Wales” Action Made Klopp Very Impressed
The gait of Liverpool’s Ben Woodburn, along with the Welsh national team, put his coach at the club, Juergen Klopp, very impressed. Former Borussia Dortmund coach was also flattering players 17 years.
Woodburn scored the winning goal against Wales. He also recorded assists in the game counter-Moldova in the 2018 World Cup qualifying round of the European zone.
Klopp did not hesitate to dub Woodburn as Prince of Wales aka Prince of Wales.
“I love that nickname and have called it five times, I do not know if Woodburn likes it but I can not stop,” Klopp said.
Klopp was also happy with the achievement of Woodburn with the national team.
“I watched the interview with Gareth Bale and saw how happy he is, he is a Liverpool player and we will try to help and protect him.
Woodburn’s very young age was the reason for Klopp’s remark.
“He’s been playing for Wales and Liverpool’s job is to educate and train, also to give him a chance to play,” Klopp said.
Klopp also forbids the club to be impatient in educating young players like Woodburn.
“We know many stories about talented players, but his career is changing because of the impatience of the club.I have half the responsibility for the development of Woodburn, the rest is on him alone and other factors,” said the German coach.
Iniesta Denies Claims President of Barcelona
Barcelona is still struggling with the problem of player contracts. In addition to Lionel Messi’s future, the Catalans are also in talks to renew Andres Iniesta’s playmaker contract.
Barcelona president, Josep Maria Bartomeu, had stated that Iniesta and Messi had agreed to stay at Camp Nou because in principle the two players did not mind. He admits it’s only a matter of time to wait for the signature.
However Iniesta, whose contract with Barca runs out in the summer of next year, denied Bartomeu’s claim. This 33-year-old player confirmed that until now he has not met the clarity.
“Can I confirm a contract renewal agreement with Bartomeu? No, I can not say that,” Iniesta told reporters as quoted Diario Sport, after returning to the Spanish national team in the 2018 World Cup Qualifying event.
“There’s no truth about that.”
Iniesta has spent 21 years at Camp Nou after attending La Masia academy from Albacete. To date, he has appeared in 632 official matches with contributions of 54 goals and 135 assists.
If there is no new deal, Iniesta will have a contract free status in the summer of 2018. The situation is gaining attention from Serie A giants Juventus, who are preparing a move to hook him for free.
Khedira Open the Way For Emre Can To Join Juve
Sami Khedira will open the way for Emre Can to join Juventus in the summer of next year, with he will move to MLS Situs Judi.
Various sources state that the Bianconeri will try hard to get Can start in January, as his contract with Liverpool will end in June 2018.
According to media in Italy, the German thriller will replace his compatriot in Turin.
Khedira arrived in Italy as a player with a free transfer from Real Madrid in 2015 and is believed this year will be his last season in Serie A.
It is estimated that his next move will be to compete in Major League Soccer, due to a fairly frequent injury record.
Khedira has played 74 times with Juventus, contributing 10 goals and seven bait.